“The food is good, and I like the activities and seeing friends at the C. C. Café.”
- Health and Wellness
- Fall Prevention is Critical for Seniors
- Isolated Seniors Need Companionship
- Join Us for Lunch
- Seniors stay healthy with good nutrition
“I am excited to think that my small monthly donation makes someone smile and their hunger is satisfied.”
“The older generation has great lessons to teach all of us if we only take a moment to hear what they have to say.”
There are many ways to volunteer for MOWSOS!
- Become a volunteer driver and deliver meals to homebound seniors;
- Become a Friendly Visitor to a lonely senior;
- Work as an office volunteer at the office in Walnut Creek, or at a
- C. C. Café;
- Help at MOWSOS events and special projects throughout the year.
It is with great sorrow that we note the passing of Maria Vandevier on December 6, 2014. She was a long-time care manager for Meals on Wheels and Senior Outreach Services and will be deeply missed by us and the entire senior community. She was an amazing advocate.
To light a candle and share your thoughts, please visit http://maria.vandevier.muchloved.com/